Kashmiri Walnut come from a fruit that is grown in the Kashmir valley. Kashmiri walnut is a superfood with lots of nutritional benefits. Walnuts are consumed raw each morning and also in various confectionary food items and beverages as well. Kashmiri people used to make it part of their regular diet along with their lunch in various forms like chutney, kahwa tea, raw, etc.
Kashmir is biggest producer of walnuts in India. It produces best quality of walnuts and there are various types and qualities of walnut produced and the top quality usually gets outsourced or at sold at very high price to big hotels. HIBFOO Walnuts are these high quality walnuts that being directly sourced from farmers and made available to you at affordable price. Kashmiri walnut Wood is also very costly and used to manufacture premium household items. Details in kashmiri walnut wikepedia
Kashmiri walnut benefits
- Walnut is a super food with healthy fats.
- They are filled with Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Walnuts are filled with vitamins and minerals like copper, phosphorus, folic acid, manganese, vitamin B6, and vitamin E.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Major source of protein.
- Wonth: Wonth walnuts are hard and cannot be cracked easily. Mostly sold at lesser cost and used for oil extraction
- Burzul: dark shell with better quality of kernel and is what sold mostly in market.
- Kagzi: Most premium quality and can be cracked with bare hands. Mostly outsourced to foreign countries.
HIBFOO organic walnuts are Kagzi walnuts which are best quality available in world.
Kashmiri walnut price 1 kg is 2500 inr in the market. Will shells it costs around 800-1000/kg. HIBFOO tries to deliver the walnut kernels of best quality at the best price possible
CHECK HIBFOO PRODUCTS BELOW:
FAQ on Walnuts
Q1. Which is the best quality of walnut?
Kagzi: Most premium quality and can be cracked with bare hands. Mostly outsourced to foreign countries.
Q2 Are Kashmiri walnuts organic?
Yes they are organic if sold directly from farms freshly
Q3. Are Kashmiri walnuts healthy?
Yes they are. You can see the health benefits of it in the article above